Don't screw this up.
The flip side of my "Boomer Retirement Plan" and other advice is reflected in the following not so pretty outcomes for those in their 60's or beyond...
1. Reaching retirement with absolutely no savings or investments.
2. Reaching retirement with more debt than you bargained for.
3. Reaching retirement with a bunch of investments you don't understand.
4. Turning 65 or 66 with absolutely no plan. (Clueless)
5. Reaching retirement and marrying a gold digger who has fewer pennies than a pan handler.
6. Failing to do any tax planning around retirement assets and tax efficient distribution.
7. Packing up and moving to a strange place with no idea of where you are moving.
Todd's Tax Service LLC